Have you applied for SSC CGL Tier I & Tier II 2014 Examination Application Form?? If not, then apply fast.
SSC CGL Recruitment Examination Form 2014:-
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently issued a recruitment notification for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) vacancies. So, the candidates who are interested and also eligible may apply for the SSC CGL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Recruitment 2014 through the official website. Application forms are available on the official website from 18th January 2014 and the last date to apply for the application is 14th February, 2014. Candidates can apply for the Tier 1 & Tier 2 Recruitment via online mode. SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam will be conducted on 27th April & 4th May, 2014 and Tier 2 Exam will be held on 30th & 31st August, 2014. Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of Computer Proficiency Test/ Interview/ Skill test & Grade Pay and Papers in Tier 2 Examination/ Interview.
SSC CGL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:-
Further more details regarding SSC CGL Tier 1 &Tier 2 Examination 2014 such as name of posts, name of organization, official website, total number of posts, salary (pay scale), application/registration fee, eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection procedure, last date to apply are given below-
Name of Posts:-
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Inspector (CBN) Compiler
- Divisional Accountant
- Tax Assistants
- Junior Accountant & Accountant
- Sub- Inspector (CBN)
- Statistical Investigator Gr II
- Assistant/ Sub Inspector in CBI
Total No. of Posts:- 26, 567 vacancies.
Name of Organization:- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name of Examination: Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 & Tier 2.
Official Website:- www.ssconline.nic.in or www.ssconline2.gov.in.
Application/ Registration Fee:-
- General and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD category candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
- For Assistant/ Sub Inspector in CBI posts, candidates age should be between 20 to 27 years.
- For Statistical Investigator Gr II posts, age should not be more than 26 years.
- For other remaining posts, candidates age should be between 18 to 27 years.
Age relaxation will be provided as per govt. rules & regulations.
Education Qualification- For SSC Combined Graduate Level posts, candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Proficiency Test/ Interview/ Skill test & Grade Pay and Papers in Tier 2 Examination/ Interview.
How to Apply for SSC CGL Recruitment Application Form 2014 Online:-
Candidates can directly apply for SSC CGL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Examination form 2014 through the official website. To apply for the recruitment, candidates may follow these steps-
- Candidates need to open www.ssconline.nic.in or www.ssconline2.gov.in official website to fill CGL application form.
- Fill all the details correctly & submit all the required information.
- Candidates do not allow to send multiple online form of cgl tier 1 examination 2014 otherwise ssc will reject your form.
- Candidates must attach your recent photo & signature carefully through online mode.
- You can pay your application fees via online mode or deposit in bank via challan.
- All the further process will be provided to you time to time so check back our website again.
- Candidates must note their application number or registration id for further process.
SSC CGL 2014 Important Dates:-
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 18/01/2014
- Last Date for Online Registration: 14/02/2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 14/02/2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for Far flung areas: 21/02/2014
- SSC CGL Tier I Written Examination: 27-04-2014 & 04/05/2014
- SSC CGL Tier II Written Examination: 30-08-2014 and 31/08/2014
NOTE:- Before Applying for the SSC CGL Recruitment 2014 Application Form, candidates must read the detailed notification at the official website.
In case of any query regarding SSC CGL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Examination 2014, candidates can let us know in comment box. We will back to you soon with a possible solution.
Candidates are also advised to keep visiting www.IndiaJobUpdates.in on regular basis. We will also publish here more information about SSC CGL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Admit Card, Answer Key, Cut off Marks & Results also. So, the candidates can keep connected with us.